HGG provides consulting services to the natural resources industries including mining and mineral processing, oil and gas, power generation and chemical manufacturing.
Key services include:
- Baseline hydrogeochemistry and hydrogeology assessments for greenfield and brownfield developments.
- Impacts assessments for planning and environmental approvals.
- Contaminated sites assessments including source-pathway-receptor assessments.
- Drilling supervision and geological logging, monitoring bore installation, environmental media sampling and aquifer parameter testing.
- Groundwater plume stability assessments and monitoring natural attenuation studies.
- Review and optimisation of existing water quality monitoring programs.
- Specialist groundwater support for integrated water management studies.
- Groundwater solute fate and transport modelling.
- Remediation planning and performance monitoring.
- Closure planning including post closure monitoring.
- Independent environmental audits including compliance and due diligence audits.
- Expert evidence in relation to the above.
- Principal level secondments.